Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Assignments Week

These consecutive week will be my busiest week. Assignments and tests make me cannot take a deep breath. especially for my test, I did badly in my previous test so it make me feel stress to sit for the test even exam...I so scared that I can't do well in my exam. I scared I cant memorize all the theory that I need for my exam, I scared that I cant think of my program spontaneously in tests... what i scared now doesn't push me to study... I lack of determination in my study. I need someone to motivate and teach me in my study. However, I try my very BEST to revise as many as I could. Besides that there is no point continue dreaming and enjoying in my Uni life.
haiz again i need to burn midnight oil for these few daY.

0 comments:

 

site weekly hits