Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Free Monday...

Every Monday i should feel very free, because there is just one hour class in my schedule. So this morning as usual i wake up quite early since yesterday sleep so early too...

After brush my teeth and bath, i start online and plan to call my family. i not yet make a phone call, my friend, lw ask whether i am free this morning. Ya, I'm so free, Monday mah, haha...

He told me that he will guide Taiwanese at our school later, and ask me to join it. At first, i thought was exchange students come here, so just bring them walk around our school. I was not been told that it is a meeting(quite formal meeting), three Taiwanese professor had a presentation bout their university and new technology ( capsule endoscope). He just told me to wear formal, yet i hate to wear formal pant.... lolx

After their presentation, we took photo, and they talk with professor... Finally it was over and we are late for lecture, haha...

0 comments:

 

site weekly hits