Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Brand NEW Year


This is first day in year 2009 and also my first post for this brand new year. Yesterday I didn’t go anywhere for count down activity, I just stay at my hostel with my friends. I received many SMS from my friends and kept on forward New Year messages to my friends. Some messages are meaningful to me. I wish my family and friends have a wonderful 2009. HappY 2009.

Random New Year message:

I Wish the New Year to be like this for you, Fantastic January, Lovable February, Marvelous March, Foolish April, Enjoyable May, Successful June, Wonderful July, Independent August, Pleasant September, Tastiest October, Beautiful November, Happiest December.

☆Happy New Year 2009!☆


╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘───╮∴°
╭┴──┤HApPY ├╮
│o o│牛 (COW) YEAR │●°
╰┬──╯    │ ∴°﹒
☆ ˍ|ˍ/ˍˍˍˍˍ/∴☆
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ HaPpY ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ NeW yEaR``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„

0 comments:

 

site weekly hits