Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hectic LIFE All Around

It was a busy week. Yesterday night, I rushed for my lab work. I only finished it around 1:30am. Whole afternoon I busy with my assignment as my assignment due date gets nearer. When I took a nap, my brain full with programming code, but still can’t think of off peak time solution. I can’t even have a rest and take a deep breath.

This morning I had my tutorial class at Tutorial Room. Everybody thought tutorial room all in block G03. But that is not the only building has tutorial room, there are some tutorial room hide at DK Z‘s building. It really took our energy to walk here and there just to search the class. What’s pity carried a heavy C++ book walk under the big sun. Schedule for this semester is not well arranged. There are one or two hours and even three hours separate between a class.

New year,a brand new start;☆☆☆☆☆

Now my new life is as busy as a BEE!!!

0 comments:

 

site weekly hits